Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hi All

Well it's been a long time since I've seen any of you guys, I went to the 15 year reunion and have been from Florida to Alaska with the Military in between. Right now were in Holiday Fl. getting
ready to go back East. It's to darn hot now and time to hit the road. Last year at this time the wife
and I were on a 30 day trip through out Europe cerebrating our 38 years of marriage. I've seen it before but the wife never got a chance to go with me. Some where in the last 3 decades we had 3
boys and assorted animals from Ferret's to several Great Danes as pets. The only one we did not get which I wanted was a parrot, every Sailor should have a parrot but my wife Jaci don't like birds
I retired from the Military, woh 13 years ago now and do Housing Maintenance as a side line. Our sons, the youngest is 29, they are all busy with full time jobs and are spread all over the country.
When we hit the road in a few weeks well hopefully get to see them all and the (8)grandchildren.
I hope I remember all of them correctly, at age 60 CRS comes and go's - Can't Remember Shi-
Well enough about me, how about some of the newly discovered give us an up date!!!

No comments: