Saturday, May 22, 2010

"New" Classmates

I see that a few more people have signed up! Welcome! That's great news. Please be sure to forward the blog and website to any other classmates you may still be in contact with. I have been in touch with Gary Mosier's widow, Chris, who has been maintaining the class database for the last 20 years or so (bless her heart for doing this for us, for so long), and I have been working on updating it. I have found a few we didn't have before, and added e-mails and phone numbers if we could get them. I have found a few others with right names, middle initials, age, etc., but I'm still not sure if they are the correct people. I've left a number of crazy messages for some of them, and have heard back for a few folks, so progress is being made, but any info you have would be helpful.

Hi Alice, it was great hearing about your life. For those of you who didn't see it, click on her name on the left side and it's in her profile. Don Colvin, Rich Arpin, Dick Trimble, Tom Heinrich... Come on, you're halfway there, you signed up, now tell us something! You're only a virgin once, and it really doesn't hurt:)

A last thought for you all: Women and cats will do as they please, and you men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

No comments: