Friday, May 7, 2010

Will Someone Please Post Something?

Okay, folks, I can be the only one posting here, but this blog isn't going to be very interesting that way.  Can you perhaps treat it a little like Facebook, with just a daily entry of what's going on in your life?  Please?

Yes, I'm talking to you!

And pictures, lots of pictures!  I'll help you get them on the post.  (Hint, once you upload the pictures from your computer, you can drag them around on the textbox to wherever you want them and resize them too.  It also helps to crop pictures first with some kind of photo software.) 

Carl

1 comment:

Patti Rodland Myers said...

Ok Carl, stop nagging, I'm doing the best I can!!!
I have updated my profile and added a picture of Chuck and me with our grandsons taken on Easter in Bedford County PA.
The weather in the 'Creek isn't bad today, sunny now, but probably rain later.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS!!!!