Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update from Kathy Beck Hariri

Hello Beth[Whitten Swoap]. I saw your message on Facebook. I enjoyed looking at the 40th reunion pictures and am glad to see everybody else looks as old as me, ha ha.

After graduation, I lived in Las Vegas for several years, where I met my husband Morteza (Marty). We've been married since 1971. We moved to Los Angeles where my husband completed his post-graduate work at UCLA, then headed to Washington state, where we have resided since at 3 different places in the Seattle area.

Mary Bossolt Cass and I have remained in touch, though we did lose track of each other for awhile. I still consider her one of my best friends and we do email fairly frequently.

I've only been back to Erie once (in 1994) for my Aunt Jean's 70th birthday. We're hoping to visit next summer sometime, as my Aunt and numerous cousins are still there.

Kathy Beck Hariri
Kathy.B.Hariri@marsh.com
785 Elderberry Lane, Camano Island, WA, 98282
Home phone 360-387-1581.

No comments: